Tuesday 11 September 2018

WOLFSBANE COLLABORATION 1 of 2

I'm very proud to present one of two collaborations between myself and the band, WOLFSBANE! 




Wolfsbane is one of my favorite bands of all time, I consider these remarkable musicians to be some of the few remaining rock n roll champions left standing in the industry today. Wolfsbane sounds as fresh and original today as they did in the mid-1980's, and I've drawn countless designs and comic pages while inspired and energized by their music. So needless to say, when I was asked if I would take a crack at some apparel designs for them, it was truly a "pinch yourself" moment. 

This is the first of two designs for their upcoming "All Or Nothing" 2018 tour shirts and hoodies. To see more of Wolfsbane, their music and merchandise, follow this link:




No comments:

Post a Comment